Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quiz!

So I took this quiz and here are the results!

You Are Rain
You are dark and dramatic. You tend to be a bit over the top.
You have strong emotions and they can change quickly. You are tempestuous.

You are wild and unpredictable. You tend to overwhelm and surprise people.
While you are aggressive, you are also a homebody. You don't really care for physical activities.


So let's see if it's true or not!

You are dark and dramatic. You tend to be a bit over the top.
You have strong emotions and they can change quickly. You are tempestuous.


I can see how this might be true. A doctor once diagnosed me as bipolar, and I really hate that term. I prefer to think that I am just set in my emotions, lol. There is no middle ground. I am either wildly happy, or crazy. With the exception of a very few times a year, I am almost always a raging ball of sunshine!

You are wild and unpredictable. You tend to overwhelm and surprise people.


I am a bit wild (not in a party type of way), but in a I want to be the center of attention and make everyone laugh kind of way. I also like to do shocking, inappropriate things that make people think I'm crazy, lol. But I am a bit predictable, I like things to be the way they should be. I can be overwhelming at times, but I don't think that surprises anyone, they are use to me by now.

While you are aggressive, you are also a homebody.

I don't think I am that aggressive. I like to joke and have a good time, but I have never really chased after guys, or anything like that! I am definitely a homebody!

You don't really care for physical activities.
Okay this is definitely true. I think this quiz was a really good one, because they asked this question,
"Do you like physical activities?"
and I said,
"No."
So at least they got this part right, LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's kind of cool. Sounds like it might be mostly on target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right and it's pretty dead on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds just like me...someone told me I was controlling once and I thought they were crazy, not me I just follow along but once they explained what they meant I saw how they could see that. So I guess with every word or term there is more than one way of looking at it and aggressive, unpredictable or wild are relative terms.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you got a good result this time. I don't like the whole personality issue labels, maybe because I have my own. Either way, I find them annoying and restricting and a label for the sake of putting one on someone.

    ReplyDelete