Monday, June 15, 2009

I Am Like A Cat!

Here's another one of these quizzes! I don't know why I like these things, but they are fun!





You Are Like a Cat



You are independent and a bit stubborn. You are content to do your own thing.

You are curious about the world but still an individual. You prefer to be a solo explorer.



You enjoy your alone time, but you also like some quiet company from time to time.

You crave companionship, even if it means just spending time in the same room together.



Okay, so let's see how accurate this one is!

You are independent and a bit stubborn.

I think that this is pretty accurate. I am a very independent person, and Trey could probably tell you how stubborn I am.

You are content to do your own thing.

As strange as this may sound, and as much as I love my family, but I crave/need my alone time. It makes me happy to chill in my scrap room. I love just playing on the computer, editing photos, and scrapping. It is essential to my well-being!

You are curious about the world but still an individual. You prefer to be a solo explorer.

I don't think that I agree with this. I do enjoy my alone time in my scrap room. But when I am out exploring, whether I am on a hike, out taking pictures, or even out on a walk, I really love having my family with me. Liam loves the outdoors, and Trey is great about pulling over and stopping anytime I ask, just so I can get a photograph!

You enjoy your alone time, but you also like some quiet company from time to time.

I don't know if this is true either. I do like company, but my family and friends are far from quiet, and I don't mind it a bit.

You crave companionship, even if it means just spending time in the same room together.

This is very true. I am quite content to just be in the same room with my family. I would actually like scrapping in the same room with them, but my child is way too destructive. I also don't want him swallowing any of my buttons, flowers, or brads. LOL.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool that your answer was almost like your actual personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all and all it sounds pretty accurate :) I am the same love to be with my family but love my 'me' time to...I think we are all like that to some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this post!! it was fun reading your thought on the quiz I usually dont like those but I just might try one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, love the feel of your site. Might you thoughts informing everybody what design you can be by using? So i am novices at this kind of and i am hoping to receive my very own researching just about anywhere close to trendy mainly because one. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... medi weightloss

    ReplyDelete