Saturday, September 26, 2009

Scraptastic Scrappy YardSale!


Okay, so a couple of weeks ago, I decided to do a huge purge on my scrapbook room. Now I am asking for some financial advice from all my scrappy friends. Below are the pictures of all the stuff I want rid of. I was thinking about using ebay, or something like that. What I need from my buddies is.... Should I sell it as one big lot, or separate smaller ones? How much do you think is reasonable? Thanks pals! I'll post descriptions under each picture!

8x8 Paper Packs (all complete)

K & Co. Sweet Pea Baby Girl
I think there might be one page missing from this.

Scenic Route -
Sumner Collection
Ashville Collection
Lynden Collection
All complete.

Making Memories -
Spring Fling Paper Pack
Blossoms Box
Clear Dimensional Butterfly Stickers.


Other STuff:
Craftmates - storage organizer
Embellie box
Wire and Metal labels
Scraparatus


5 comments:

  1. I would like to buy the MME Bohemia Set, the acrylic Paint & etc. Set, and the clear stamps & embossing powders only, not the stamp cleaner (i already have 2). I NEED to have those womder woman stickers. It is a long standing joke btwn me and my best friend that she is woneder woman. So I would love to alter an item for her with those stickers as embellies. I'm also interested in the Thickers. THank, Margy! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANd I have to have ANY Basic Grey and I would like some rubons if you are getting rid of them. (I would pay you for all this of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the Basic Grey rub ons in the last picture; and your flowers.

    As for selling them on ebay; I think your collections are pretty good. Having bought on ebay before, I'm more likely to bid on smaller, more focused groups of items that are lower in price. Pricing must be tricky and I can only offer that the lower the price, the more attractive they are; and more likely to create a bidding war.

    Yeah, I still totally want those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love the clear stamp set! Let me know what you want for it. Like mommasaid I think smaller groups of items would sell better and faster. I don't know if you know but Scenic Route is going out of business. You might want to keep those for collectors. Or maybe they'll sell really well since they are going out of business. Good luck with this and let us know how you do. Maybe I'll consider doing that myself if your sale goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Having never sold on ebay i cannot hazard to guess prices but have you considered craigslist or facebook selling groups...maybe a local mom swap group on FB...that being said i wish u lived here in Canada so i could buy some of this awesome stuff!!
    That being said i have seen K&co 8X8 go for 6.99 at Winnners and the looked pretty tatty but still sold quickly... I think the embellishments should go for 4 or 5 dollars a piece...maybe a 1 for 5 or 2 for 8 or 6 for 20 might be appealing to people...
    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete